Plants still not going great 🤔

Nb623
Has liked: 2 times

A couple weeks back I posted about having no luck with my plants, and since then my last 2 stem plants have given up. I've been using tnc lite at 0.2ml every other day as suggested for my 25L tank. I'm going to get a CO2 diffuser I think, is the tropica plant growth system a good starting setup? I'm looking at getting the following plants at the same time as the CO2 system, are they considered 'beginner plants'?
Thanks

plankton
Super Mod
Super Mod
Has liked: 5056 times
Been liked: 3424 times

I don't know whether they'd be easy with CO2 as I don't use it, but they'd be in stage two without in my opinion.
"Easy" plants to me would be Java moss and fern, cryptocoryne wendtii, anubias and Amazon swords - they're what work for me, but it does depend on the water.
If I had harder water, I would think vallis would work, it doesn't in my middle-of-the-road 8dGH.
James
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 2 times

If you check Tropica's website, it details out plants by difficulty. Eleocharis Acucularis mini for example is "medium" difficulty.
stechappo
Has liked: 530 times
Been liked: 586 times

Could it be the lights on the tank maybe ? My son has a Ciano 25ltr tank and the LED lights aren't the best.
Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4247 times
Been liked: 3909 times

stechappo wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 18:51 pm Could it be the lights on the tank maybe ? My son has a Ciano 25ltr tank and the LED lights aren't the best.
It's not going to be the great light, but like my 20 litre it also has a 12v LED light but I have managed to grow some plants with this power light. :]

WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: