Baby Julii

Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4244 times
Been liked: 3908 times

Pleco Fan wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 16:29 pm They have grown just a bit, not sure what they are up to?
https://youtu.be/rfLpg6i2iEk
Last part of the video on the right of the tank, almost looks like spawning behaviour yet I cannot see any eggs been carried. If you look closely, you can see the first Trilineatus as she go's into the moss the pelvic fins are been held to together which is typical Corydoras female behaviour if she was about to deposit eggs.
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2:
jacksdad
Posting Legend
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 272 times

Yep, they look great! This is why I love watching cory's, they are always on the go, mine are exactly the same. :)
When I first got them, I asked a similar question, 2 albinos were constantly swimming from one side of the tank to the other, a few inches from the surface: not what I expected, but they are fine, just very active!
Fluval 160, Boyu 300 'New Used Project 2' , Leddy 60l Shrimp tank
eBay stalker bargain hunter!
plankton
Super Mod
Super Mod
Has liked: 5051 times
Been liked: 3423 times

It may be a bit warm for trils with discus, so they may think they're maturing quicker than they are.
It does look like spawning activity, but they're both females as far as I can see. ;)