I don't belive it!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Forum suggestion always welcome. All things non-fishy related.
Mito
Has liked: 347 times
Been liked: 190 times

70% alcohol, 30% aloe vera gel and a couple of drops of Tea tree oil, shaken, not stirred, and put in a small atomizer. Take it with you where ever you go and use it after touching anything someone else may have touched. When I go shopping I always now give my hands a couple of squirts and rub it in. My wife says I've got hands like a baby's bum! :rolleyes:
Ric
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4280 times
Been liked: 1898 times

Gingerlove05 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 17:16 pm
Martinspuddle wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 17:03 pm
Ric wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 15:22 pm On BBC Breakfast last week they said any sanitiser needs to have an alcohol content of 60% - no wonder there is so much confusion. Yet, as you said, the simplest way seems to be the best: soap and water...
All very well, but if you have eczema on your hands which I always suffered from and has since broken out from the stress of my fathers passing, sanitisers are very painful to use! :mad: :cry:
I know that pain, not from eczema, but my hands can get dry and crack or i can have several unknown small cuts. Nothing like alcohol gel to show where they all are for about the next 10mins 🤬 :D
Yep! Again in my last work place, animal rescue, using a hand sanitizer was the norm. Certainly noticed any little and deep cracks on my hands :banghead:
Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4245 times
Been liked: 3908 times

My wife has just made me laugh, on that social media 'Face ache' as I call it, someone posted "Self Isolation, unless you have bog rolls, big boobs or booze ...you can f*** off!" ROFL
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2:
Staffylover
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner
Has liked: 2268 times
Been liked: 1928 times

At least most of my hobbies are not likely to be banned,
Motorcycling - total isolation and covered in protective clothing
Dog walking - he is a Staffie which people avoid and is dog reactive so will create his own space if nessesary,
Fishkeeping - keeps me occupied when at home, thank goodness for fish :D
It will not be the same now we can't stop or meet at a little cafe somewhere, hope these govt restrictions work, they were needed I think, lets hope we do not end up in Italy's situation :cry:
500l - Africa river - https://www.aquariumforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6873
2x200l - https://www.aquariumforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=7790
Others - https://www.aquariumforums.co.uk/viewto ... =15&t=7411
230L 6ft - Shallow stream
Roma 125l - Holding fish
Qubiq 60 - Dwarf Spotted Danio
40l/25L - Black- bellied Limia/Pygmy Sunfish
Jon_D
Posting Legend
Has liked: 657 times
Been liked: 774 times

Poeple here are not taking any notice of the Giovt statements. There were hundreds of tourists out today, even bloody cycling clubs racing around the country roads. as well as loads of caravans on the way to the Lakes. Bloody Madness! :huh: :banghead: