Back into the habit

Tell us a bit about yourself!
Dash73
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 10 times

Hi Folks
i have recently returned to the hobby of fish keeping after a hiatus of around 15 years. I got it bad before and ended up with a living room with 4 4' tanks, maintenance became a religion more than an enjoyable hobby so I decided to give it up and return the living room back into a place for human habitation rather than a scaled down sealife centre.
However recently I was offered a fantastic bow front 302L tank for free. Mmmmm couldnt refuse.
So I'm back into the game now, tanks been up and running for 3 months now, nicely stocked and all doing well. Decided to go for a community tank with this one and i must say far more enjoyable with just the one tank to contend with.
So i came across this forum and have been following with great interest and found some invaluable advice on here already. So i thought it was time i came on and introduced myself.
Love the forum and some fantastic tanks on here and lots of ideas taken in already.
Anyway, here's a little pic of my set up, little cloudy as done a water change this morning
Look forward to keeping up with you guys and picking your brains
All the best for now

Darren
DazF90
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 75 times

Looking good mate!
Welcome :)
Stephen
Guru Multi TOTM Winner
Guru Multi TOTM Winner
Has liked: 1415 times
Been liked: 3407 times

Hi Darren and welcome to the forum. :)
Gingerlove05
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Has liked: 5424 times
Been liked: 2667 times

Hello and welcome Darren :)
Pleco Fan
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner
Has liked: 424 times
Been liked: 209 times

Hi and welcome, love your centre piece, not that keen on plastic plants all though these days they are getting to look more and more like real ones. :swim:
Ric
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4280 times
Been liked: 1898 times

Pics can be so deceptive. If you hadn't mentioned that this is a 302l tank, I would have thought its much much smaller.
Dash73
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 10 times

Pleco Fan wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 22:19 pm Hi and welcome, love your centre piece, not that keen on plastic plants all though these days they are getting to look more and more like real ones. :swim:
Thanks Pleco fan, the ornament was the OH input, it wasn't cheap but I think it looks great and the fish love it, plenty of hiding spaces. I agree on the plastic plants though, I've never tried live plants but it is something I am planning on gradually introducing in the future
plankton
Super Mod
Super Mod
Has liked: 5030 times
Been liked: 3395 times

Welcome to the forum. :)
fr499y
Admin - TOTM Winner
Admin - TOTM Winner
Has liked: 1773 times
Been liked: 4164 times

Welcome :D