What's happening in your garden this spring?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Forum suggestion always welcome. All things non-fishy related.
fr499y
Admin - TOTM Winner
Admin - TOTM Winner
Has liked: 1789 times
Been liked: 4222 times

Lovely 😊
Staffylover
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner
Has liked: 2275 times
Been liked: 1945 times

Thanks for the Bonfire Begonia suggestion, picked one up when I was browsing the other day, it's brightening up my pot area no end now the Geraniums are going over,
Couple of pics one of a really lovely moth I disturbed when cutting back the Mock Orange, it has white flowers so the moth doesn't stand out as much as it perhaps appears,
plant that I forget about it was real small last year has gone a bit nuts and looks great I think it's a Trollius :)

500l - Africa river - https://www.aquariumforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6873
2x200l - https://www.aquariumforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=7790
Others - https://www.aquariumforums.co.uk/viewto ... =15&t=7411
230L 6ft - Shallow stream
Roma 125l - Holding fish
Qubiq 60 - Dwarf Spotted Danio
40l/25L - Black- bellied Limia/Pygmy Sunfish
Vale!
Super Mod - TOTM Winner
Super Mod - TOTM Winner
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 1302 times

Sunday October 1st 2023 1215hrs

From our Security Office, Milton Keynes.

A recent spate of thefts has been worrying local residents here, and police are baffled. Despite danger-to-life warnings clearly displayed on vulnerable items ...

... the thefts have continued. An initial investigation concluded that this is the work of professional criminals and that either their first language is not English or that they may be highly trained to ignore military-style notices.

Police have today received CCTV images showing a person of interest seen in the vicinity at the time of the most recent incident. This person is still at large and considered not a danger to the public. However the police are anxious to bring them to interview in order to eliminate them from enquiries :

There is a juicy reward for information leading to the arrest of this person. To claim the reward, or if you need advice on any issues arising from this investigation, call our helpline on 020 8992 4965.
black ghost
Posting Legend
Has liked: 309 times
Been liked: 1391 times

Bear in mind this individual may have been framed. There are many thieves and pilferers at large (mice, blackbirds, etc) that would think nothing of standing by and letting an innocent bystander take the rap. Then again, he looks guilty so probably best for public safety to lock him up till he fesses. Guilty till proven innocent an’ all that.
I don't keep fish, I keep water. Water keeps fish.
plankton
Super Mod
Super Mod
Has liked: 5064 times
Been liked: 3426 times

Fire up the Quattro....??
If at first you don't succeed....
...get someone else to do it! :D

Enjoy your fish, shrimps and snails!
Ian
Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4253 times
Been liked: 3917 times

Meet 'Tap it' :]

This is our friendly Coal Tit, who every day taps at our back windows. All we can think is that he or she can see it's reflection, there's no food on the window frame.

Unfortunately, this is closest I can get with the phone, otherwise the bird flies away on seeing my ugly mug.

Turn your volume up to hear him - Sorry about that shake and the heavy breathing. :$
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: