This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

<
[-]
Latest Threads
where members live
Last Post: Stephen
Today 12:46 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 84
Stephen's 600L tank log:
Last Post: Stephen
Today 12:26 AM
» Replies: 120
» Views: 5220
Newman
Last Post: Jen1981
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 289
Phantom tetras
Last Post: John Arnold
Yesterday 10:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jens Tanks
Last Post: Jen1981
Yesterday 10:26 PM
» Replies: 50
» Views: 939
Smelly Wood
Last Post: Sixo
Yesterday 10:19 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
Hello from wilts
Last Post: Ba15
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 82
Dwarf Gourami - Help
Last Post: stuaz
Yesterday 09:35 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 38
Lunar's new tank
Last Post: lunar jetman
Yesterday 09:34 PM
» Replies: 57
» Views: 861
grommit's (Brian)
Last Post: grommit
Yesterday 09:29 PM
» Replies: 224
» Views: 5741
Bullying Platys
Last Post: Gill
Yesterday 09:17 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 99
Marty's tank log
Last Post: Gingerlove05
Yesterday 08:57 PM
» Replies: 64
» Views: 1300
Zora’s Domain
Last Post: Annie
Yesterday 08:54 PM
» Replies: 19
» Views: 199
Spies Tank
Last Post: Ric
Yesterday 08:41 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 121
DoubleDutch's tanks
Last Post: Ric
Yesterday 08:33 PM
» Replies: 737
» Views: 50853

grommit's (Brian)
Been under the radar....I feel better now lol.
[Image: 9nPhuEa.jpg]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU1pA3l6bAk

Bri
Aphasia (pronounced uh-fey-zhuh) is a condition caused by injury to the brain and affects a person’s ability to communicate. People with aphasia may have difficulty expressing themselves when speaking, difficulty understanding the speech of others, and difficulty reading and writing.

[-] The following 4 users Like grommit's post:
  • Annie, Gingerlove05, Redders, Ric
Thanks given by:
Glad you’re feeling better Smile

Tanks look great, fish all happy chappies, they love the bubbles stone. Great to watch all the action.
Bikini Bottom - 168l - community
The Kremlin - 58l - Shrimp and Cory 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Annie's post:
  • grommit
Thanks given by: grommit
I thought you've been a bit quiet. Good to see you back.

Your tanks are looking splendid but your ''fry'' look more like proper adults by now. Will you be moving them into your big tank? Or rehome them somewhere else? I would have thought that they're slowly outgrowing their current home.

And how is Lucky, the mystery fish, doing? Didn't notice him whizzing around or have I just missed him?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ric's post:
  • grommit
Thanks given by: grommit
(10 hours ago)Annie Wrote: Glad you’re feeling better Smile

Tanks look great, fish all happy chappies, they love the bubbles stone. Great to watch all the action.

Thx so much Annie,
It is what it is with my life lol. day at a time...
Thank god is looking on shoulder.
Bri
Aphasia (pronounced uh-fey-zhuh) is a condition caused by injury to the brain and affects a person’s ability to communicate. People with aphasia may have difficulty expressing themselves when speaking, difficulty understanding the speech of others, and difficulty reading and writing.

Thanks given by:
Ric Wrote:I thought you've been a bit quiet. Good to see you back.

Your tanks are looking splendid but your ''fry'' look more like proper adults by now. Will you be moving them into your big tank? Or rehome them somewhere else? I would have thought that they're slowly outgrowing their current home.

And how is Lucky, the mystery fish, doing? Didn't notice him whizzing around or have I just missed him?

Hi Ric.
Funny nuff was talking with a bloke the other night and he fancys all the guppys…..i'm stiff humming n harring wither Blacky (the male) is going...
about 15 fry and the two females.
Im waiting on one of them USB aerator pump thingys for the car. then I can transport them to his house (46 miles) not bad on the A1 road but there's 13 miles of the wort bendy roads, not forgetting i'll have do a detour as there a couple of steep hills lol.

I'm treating the neons for that mouth ulcers....got meds including Melafix...cant rember who got me onto that, either the two ians, steve or GF..,.,sorry my mind is empty as usual.
Ither the male guppy can stay in the big tank or in the smaller tank with the shrimps, I fancy getting a Beta been 26 years since I had them...a breeding pair me thinks.
at least I can control the air in the small 25 tank...thinking the 20l next to it, black out board between.
My dream is the breed them a long with angels....both a amazing courtship and tending to the fry.
Ok a couple of fish that some would say for the advance 'hobbyist' Big Grin
research research...
love it.
Bri

Thanks given by: