This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

<
[-]
Latest Threads
Introduction
Last Post: Markc
Today 06:32 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 102
where members live
Last Post: Stephen
Today 12:46 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 84
Stephen's 600L tank log:
Last Post: Stephen
Today 12:26 AM
» Replies: 120
» Views: 5220
Newman
Last Post: Jen1981
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 289
Phantom tetras
Last Post: John Arnold
Yesterday 10:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jens Tanks
Last Post: Jen1981
Yesterday 10:26 PM
» Replies: 50
» Views: 939
Smelly Wood
Last Post: Sixo
Yesterday 10:19 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
Hello from wilts
Last Post: Ba15
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 82
Dwarf Gourami - Help
Last Post: stuaz
Yesterday 09:35 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 38
Lunar's new tank
Last Post: lunar jetman
Yesterday 09:34 PM
» Replies: 57
» Views: 861
grommit's (Brian)
Last Post: grommit
Yesterday 09:29 PM
» Replies: 224
» Views: 5742
Bullying Platys
Last Post: Gill
Yesterday 09:17 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 99
Marty's tank log
Last Post: Gingerlove05
Yesterday 08:57 PM
» Replies: 64
» Views: 1300
Zora’s Domain
Last Post: Annie
Yesterday 08:54 PM
» Replies: 19
» Views: 199
Spies Tank
Last Post: Ric
Yesterday 08:41 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 122

Betta Cube - WIP
Doubtful, it’ll most likely just want to dig under or around it disturbing everything again. We had a similar issue when we moved Bernie the BN in to Cheltgirl’s SoOoperHUGE for the first week. We ended up rearranging the plants slightly to avoid his ‘preferred digging areas’. Seems all ok now he’s settled and the manky bogwood is actually all clean again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
60L Nano Cube - ‘Puffua New Guinea’ (3x Dwarf Puffer Fish).
12L Nano - ‘Escargot Emporium’ - Snail Breeding Tank.
Thanks given by:
Lovely looking tank, I have a similar sized tank, not sure if I've missed it but what light unit is that?
Thanks given by:
Its an old model light that was discontinued ( purchased at about £200 off! ) Arcadia 30w spot Smile The bracket is a mix of the original arm ( well two, as i have two lights ), A T5 reflector and some alloy profile Smile if you look at my old 4 foot log you can see that i used both over that with the same style DIY bracket Smile
Thanks given by:
Looks great, it sets the tank off really well.
Thanks given by:
Small rescape over the weekend

[Image: jCVAVmdl.jpg]
[-] The following 10 users Like fr499y's post:
  • Annie, Baddams, Gingerlove05, Jen1981, Kwak Rider, Mito, plankton, RallyMatt, Redders, Stevieglasgow
Thanks given by:
I made a few more changes over the weekend.
I've reduced the lighting slightly as well as reducing the ferts from 1ml daily to 0.8ml daily.
I've also added 3 more amano shrimp ( first one seemed to have survived nicely ) and 3 very tiny oto's which are really busy!
Barry did show a bit of interest at first, flared up a few times then realised they didn't give a damn Big Grin
Tonights job is to have a small trim of older leaves are maybe cut/replant a few of the stems.
[-] The following 4 users Like fr499y's post:
  • Baddams, Mito, plankton, RallyMatt
Thanks given by: