This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

<
[-]
Latest Threads
Introduction
Last Post: Markc
Today 06:32 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 102
where members live
Last Post: Stephen
Today 12:46 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 84
Stephen's 600L tank log:
Last Post: Stephen
Today 12:26 AM
» Replies: 120
» Views: 5220
Newman
Last Post: Jen1981
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 289
Phantom tetras
Last Post: John Arnold
Yesterday 10:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jens Tanks
Last Post: Jen1981
Yesterday 10:26 PM
» Replies: 50
» Views: 939
Smelly Wood
Last Post: Sixo
Yesterday 10:19 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
Hello from wilts
Last Post: Ba15
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 82
Dwarf Gourami - Help
Last Post: stuaz
Yesterday 09:35 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 38
Lunar's new tank
Last Post: lunar jetman
Yesterday 09:34 PM
» Replies: 57
» Views: 861
grommit's (Brian)
Last Post: grommit
Yesterday 09:29 PM
» Replies: 224
» Views: 5742
Bullying Platys
Last Post: Gill
Yesterday 09:17 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 99
Marty's tank log
Last Post: Gingerlove05
Yesterday 08:57 PM
» Replies: 64
» Views: 1300
Zora’s Domain
Last Post: Annie
Yesterday 08:54 PM
» Replies: 19
» Views: 199
Spies Tank
Last Post: Ric
Yesterday 08:41 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 122

Apistogramma Hongsloi
I managed to sell my electric blue ram, guy looking to breed them so hope he’s ok
I’ve got a potential buyer for 1 of the Male honey gouramis, they fight constantly & I mean constantly  & fingers crossed the last remaining false barb.  Got some funny looks from my lovely neighbours handing over a brown paper bag to a random stranger at my front door 🤣🤣.
Bought a pair of hongsloi, beautiful fish, the Male is twice the size of the female but boy can she kick his butt, she’s already claimed the coco house.
[Image: wpSDT2Hl.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Jen1981's post:
  • Gingerlove05, plankton, Risk4reward
Thanks given by:
Apistos are like that Wink
The males might be all domineering, twice as big and colourful, but if the Mrs. says no he’s getting it! The females can get a right grump on if they breed, they might not even let the male near them/the eggs/the fry, although the males will protect fry as well Smile
 😇 Heaven doesn’t want me...
And Hell is afraid I’ll take over! 😈
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gingerlove05's post:
  • Jen1981
Thanks given by:
(22-07-2019, 06:25 PM)Gingerlove05 Wrote: Apistos are like that Wink
The males might be all domineering, twice as big and colourful, but if the Mrs. says no he’s getting it! The females can get a right grump on if they breed, they might not even let the male near them/the eggs/the fry, although the males will protect fry as well Smile
Haha well she certainly has some attitude. Such a fan of all the dwarf cichlids, Apistos, rams etc great little characters & fun to watch!! 
About to post a betta thread, having issues with Kung Fu bob 🙄
Thanks given by:
Well im Thinking she did have eggs in the cococave, only came out to chase off another fish for a few days but nothing happened or she ate them, she’s been out swimming today but just changed colour again since I done a big water change & swimming with the male again.
[Image: 035PJAOl.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Jen1981's post:
  • Gingerlove05, plankton
Thanks given by: