This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Latest Threads
Lottie’s 60L
Last Post: Suelo
Today 09:51 AM
» Replies: 107
» Views: 5561
Aqua Nano 40 (55litre) zero readings
Last Post: PJN
Today 09:49 AM
» Replies: 68
» Views: 1904
Checkered Barb Disaster!
Last Post: Suelo
Today 09:43 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 49
PJN's 135 Litre Mekong River
Last Post: PJN
Today 09:11 AM
» Replies: 644
» Views: 41626
Amano shrimp death
Last Post: Jota
Yesterday 10:16 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 86
Humming
Yesterday 10:13 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 36
My old marine tanks
Last Post: SpanishAnnie
Yesterday 08:28 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 368
Wingnut55's Juwel Rio 450 LED
Last Post: wingnut55
Yesterday 07:13 PM
» Replies: 1067
» Views: 65341
Fake plants for breeding.
Last Post: plankton
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 1104
Shallow Jungle - Nano Planted
Last Post: plankton
Yesterday 06:38 PM
» Replies: 57
» Views: 1762
*GUIDE* Help! Im confused!!
Last Post: SpanishAnnie
Yesterday 06:11 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 483
Nearly there! Jota's tank
Yesterday 01:54 PM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 505
Gathering starter information.
Last Post: wingnut55
Yesterday 01:01 PM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 208
Hello !!!
Last Post: fr499y
Yesterday 10:20 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 104
Please ID this pleco
Last Post: black ghost
Yesterday 08:13 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 71

My little helper
Getting ready to do my weekly water change tonight, went for tea came back to find this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Love it! They get in everywhere!
We used to have a ferret, Smudge, who was ace, used to take him for walks around the local woods, better behaved than some of the local dogs and the owners used to look pretty confused when they’d see him.
Is it a Jill or Hob? Love the mask on them Smile
 😇 Heaven doesn’t want me...
And Hell is afraid I’ll take over! 😈
Thanks given by:
Very cute Smile
Thanks given by:
I do enjoy a nice ferret, as long as it's not gripping my finger......... Big Grin
If at first you don't succeed....
...get someone else to do it! Big Grin

Enjoy your fish, shrimps and snails!
Ian

All my posts are from a desktop.
Mobiles are way too complicated for me, although I do have one now. Wink
Thanks given by:
Haha..." no water changes today, I want your attention..."
Thanks given by:
(13-03-2018, 07:46 PM)Gingerlove05 Wrote: Love it! They get in everywhere!
We used to have a ferret, Smudge, who was ace, used to take him for walks around the local woods, better behaved than some of the local dogs and the owners used to look pretty confused when they’d see him.
Is it a Jill or Hob? Love the mask on them Smile

He's a 6 year old hob called Thor. He had a tumor removed 15 months ago and the vets gave him a few months but he's still here and as fit as a fiddle. We also have a 4 year old jill called Sif. She bites everyone for fun except me. When the wife sleeps in and I think it's time she got up I just put Sif on the bed and wait for the scream. I think it's hilarious but funnily the wife doesn't. She usually bites her on the bum.  Smile Smile Smile  We used to have 4 but now just the 2. I'll post a pic of Sif when I can get her to sit still long enough to get a shot.
Phil.
Thanks given by:
Lmao we had a female like that, took ages for her to get used to us and she liked me best, not without leaving me with scars mind! And she bit my OH’s best mate on the neck!

I have a few pics of Smudge and one of Baby (really poor quality circa 2005/6 phone camera and yes my nails are black), we had Smudge until he was 8 he had hip problems/arthritis , Baby went missing mysteriously.
The cats never bothered Smudge and he never bothered them unless they stuck their paws in his hutch...
They are great pets though

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Aww cute!
Thanks given by:
(13-03-2018, 10:32 PM)Gingerlove05 Wrote: Lmao we had a female like that, took ages for her to get used to us and she liked me best, not without leaving me with scars mind! And she bit my OH’s best mate on the neck!

I have a few pics of Smudge and one of Baby (really poor quality circa 2005/6 phone camera and yes my nails are black), we had Smudge until he was 8 he had hip problems/arthritis , Baby went missing mysteriously.
The cats never bothered Smudge and he never bothered them unless they stuck their paws in his hutch...
They are great pets though
Some nice pics there. We lost Siff last April. We think she went out the front door when the postman came with a parcell. I went out every day at dawn and dusk but no sign of her. My daughter in law suggested taking Thor out on a lead to lay a scent trail back to our house. Did that and left the side gate open and at 5 o'clock the following morning there she was at the back door waiting to come in. A trip to the vet to make sure she was ok and thankfully she was, just a few ticks in her fur. As you say lovely pets. She was missing for 5 days. I must admit I have a few scars on my hands too.
Thanks given by:
Glad you got her back.
Smudge did venture off once or twice. First time he was found on my inlaws neighbor’s worktop (we were living with my inlaws at the time) eating a cake or pie. Second time he got out of the run we had in the backyard. In traditional ferret fashion, he worked out one of the bars by the door was slightly wider than the rest, went 2 doors down and tried getting in their patio doors and was scratching the glass like a dog (while we’re running round looking for him). I got back to the house and just as i get to the backyard he comes wandering back through the hedge like nothing is going on, managing to avoid nexts doors dogs and all the cats in the allotments!
We think Baby disappearing had something to do with a former house mate of ours, but we could never prove anything
Thanks given by: