Fishtales Tank

A place to keep us informed of the goings on in your tanks. - Tank Logs.
Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4220 times
Been liked: 3888 times

Your Shark looks to me, that it needs to participate with @Ruth's new keep fit regime. :grin:
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2:
SxAqua
Has liked: 486 times
Been liked: 353 times

Martinspuddle wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:36 am Image

Your Shark looks to me, that it needs to participate with @Ruth's new keep fit regime. :grin:
Don't be silly Martin... Sharks don't eat cupcakes......

Do they Fishtales ?!?!? 🧐
Martinspuddle

SxAqua wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:44 am
Martinspuddle wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:36 am Image

Don't be silly Martin... Sharks don't eat cupcakes......

Do they Fishtales ?!?!? 🧐
No but he's been eating far too many fishcakes! 🤣
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishtales
Posting Legend
Has liked: 1064 times
Been liked: 471 times

I know I haven't been around for ages. Just want to update my tank log.

Unfortunately I am going through a nasty separation at the moment. Anyway lots going on, I am trying to clear the house for it to be sold. Unfortunately I am going to have to get rid of my tanks. Will probably end up in rented accommodation and the tanks won't be able to come with me. Am absolutely gutted. I am so worried about Little Boy my sailfin pleco finding a good home. Really want the person who buys the tank to want him. I am going to look at selling the tanks on ebay. I am prepared to sell them for next to nothing as long as the fish are well cared for.

So I still won't be around much as there is lots of crap going on at the moment. Just thought I would let you folks know what is happening with my fish. I really enjoyed having them and you were all fantastic helping me with advice along the way, it was appreciated.

I hope you are all well and thanks for all of your help in the past. Maybe when I get through all of this I can get a small tank, who knows.
Fishkeeping - 4yrs

Aqua One 405lt 5ft tank - Sailfin pleco, Rainbow shark, albino/bronze cory x 11, 7 x Clown Loach
Filtration 2 x Aqua One Aquis 1050 externals, 1 x Ocellaris 850 external

Juwel 120lt 2ft - 12 x Cherry Barb, 10 x Panda Cory, 1 x Albino Bristlenose Pleco
Filtration Fluval 205
Gingerlove05
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Has liked: 5424 times
Been liked: 2667 times

Thats sad to hear :( i hope things go well for you, separations are hard enough with out it turning nasty :-/
Have you thought about seeing if anyone on here can house your fish? At least then you might be able to see them or get an update on them at least (when your about)
To the tune of “the saints go marching in”:
Oh fluffy sheep! Oh fluffy sheep! Oh fluffy sheep are wonderful, they’re white Welsh and fluffy! Oh fluffy sheep are wonderful!
Martinspuddle

So sorry to hear about your situation.

Won't be long you can rent a house down in Kent, you can have a many tanks if you like I won't charge you too much. :]
Gingerlove05
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Martinspuddle wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 16:51 pm So sorry to hear about your situation.

Won't be long you can rent a house down in Kent, you can have a many tanks if you like I won't charge you too much. :]
I wont ask, I’d get charged 4x the price just because it’s Martin and he’s Welsh-ist or Taffy-phobic ROFL
Oh fluffy sheep! Oh fluffy sheep! Oh fluffy sheep are wonderful, they’re white Welsh and fluffy! Oh fluffy sheep are wonderful!
Martinspuddle

Don't think there's enough room for all your sheep @Gingerlove05 :grin:

Martinspuddle

Gingerlove05 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 18:28 pm I wont ask, I’d get charged 4x the price just because it’s Martin and he’s Welsh-ist or Taffy-phobic ROFL
...I might add, he forgets I'm part Welsh. :dodgy2:
Gingerlove05
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

I didn’t forget, I know its just a tiny bit that you try to push down and resist, but it refuses to let you :D