Gouramis being bullied by Swordtails

Betta's, Gouramis etc
b3nnl
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 10 times

I've got 2 male and 2 female thick lipped gouriamis which appear to be getting fairly constant irritation from the 4 sword tails of which 3 are female, the male one minds his own business most of the time. The 2 female and one of the male gouramis are now taking to hiding most of the time except when I fed them, the other male has always been somewhat boisterous and is still swimming around giving as much as he takes from the sword tails.

I believe one of the sword tails is pregnant, judging by the size of her belly and telltale black patch. Is it possible, she's made the others get aggressive? Should I remove her and place her into a breeding case/pod? Will that help calm the others down? Will they actually damage the gouramis with the pecking?
Thanks in advance
Juwel Trigon 190 currently cycling'ish with 7 Tetra Cardinals and about 10 Amano shrimp.
plankton
Super Mod
Super Mod
Has liked: 5048 times
Been liked: 3422 times

It should settle down after the fry drop, how far gone is she?
Alpha female livebearers can get pretty grumpy if they feel harassed.
b3nnl
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 10 times

Oh I don't have a clue, I inherited them and assume she was already pregnant when she arrived. I'll try and get some photos.
Juwel Trigon 190 currently cycling'ish with 7 Tetra Cardinals and about 10 Amano shrimp.