Lemon tetra unwell

Tetras, Hatchetfish, Pencilfish, Other Characin Fish (Silver Dollar, Headstander, Leporinus)
Redpanda
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 854 times
Been liked: 284 times

I posted earlier, but post disappeared with the change of hosts.

My one on lemon tetras started swimming funny, twitching constantly, flickering, nose up and working really hard to stay afloat. Couple of days later it developed red patch in her tummy/bottom. Looks like sort of internal bleeding or something.
I’ve separated it now and currently treating with esha2000 and exit, as I don’t have anything else.
Fish is really stressed, charges up and down if I come close, trying to jump out every time..
it swims a bit, then gets knackered and just laying on the floor. Red patch spread and got worse.
I feel really sad for her, any ideas? Should I try anything else to treat it or is it just waiting game?
Couple of photos when it was in main tank and couple of them now. Not easy to take photos as she starts panicking if I come close..

VikingMummy2015
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner
Has liked: 845 times
Been liked: 1818 times

Oh dear. I would be euthanising at this point because it doesn’t look like something it’s coming back from. What it is, I couldn’t say. Might be it’s been hit/stuck and internally injured, or it could be worm/parasite/bacterial. Sorry
240L Fluval Roma with Oase 600 Biomaster: 1 German red bristlenose, 4 male cherry barbs, 6 standard rummynose, 3 golden rummynose tetra, 9 emperor tetra, 14 cardinal tetra, 2 hengeli rasbora, 3 nerite snails, 1 adult Sulawesi snail and multiple juveniles continually appearing.

Parameters: gH2, kH1, pH7.4 (tap).
Fish fiend since October 2017.
plankton
Super Mod
Super Mod
Has liked: 5033 times
Been liked: 3395 times

It does look like an internal parasite, but it also looks very weak and unlikely to recover quickly.
Interpet Anti-internal parasite or the Waterlife Sterazin for treatment.
Redpanda
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner

Thank you guys. I’ll try antiparasite tomorrow. Occasionally it’s swims around and looking better so willing to try and treat it 🙈 worried now about the rest of the tank...
Redpanda
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner

The red patch has cleared but fish isn’t interested in food. Some colour returned like red above eyes and pale black on fins, but generally she’s weak, not eating, lying down a lot. Overall she’s not declining as such and occasionally swims like normal. Her front fins look tiny bit clamped and working hard to swim.
Question - would she be better in big tank with all others? Like if there is a chance to recover..
Worried she’s stressed in little tank and get so spooked nearly jumping out every time I come close 🙈 surely stress won’t help now ..
plankton
Super Mod
Super Mod
Has liked: 5033 times
Been liked: 3395 times

She is swimming now, she may be better with her friends.
She also looks chunkier in front, is she gravid? Has she been gravid before? Maybe the "womb" is pressing on the swim bladder?
Redpanda
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner

Thanks Plankton, I did wonder if she was egg bound and something happened there hence the internal bleeding 🙈
I’ll keep an eye on her today and if all looks still ok, might return her 😊 her fins look so much more black today, definitely brightening up ..