Wanted: One hungry Sea Hare!

dijjit

New to this forum - have had a 400L tank now for approx 2.5 years, all inhabitants seem very happy, but have a constant struggle with long hair algae outbreaks.

Changed lights, played with feeding schedules, gone through almost every treatment I can find, LFS confirms water tests out great - so going to give a Sea Hare a go as failed to find a solution.

Fully appreciate the risk of getting a sea hare and it starving once its devoured all the algae. Whilst I honestly feel my outbreak would sustain it permanently, know that others may have bought one that needs rehoming. Most stockists failing to source one currently anyways, so if anyone has one who needs rehoming, or knows where I can buy one from - would appreciate a shout out!
Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4219 times
Been liked: 3886 times

Greetings :] & welcome to AF-UK

No need to let it starve, I successfully kept one for two years until the system was broken down and sold feeding the mollusk Nori every week. Just make sure you leave a clip of Nori available after lights out. :]

So whats your stocking list, water parameters, PO4 readings and how long is your lighting photo period?
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: