Mol_PMB's wildlife pond

A place to keep us informed of the goings on in your ponds.
Mol_PMB
Has liked: 205 times
Been liked: 684 times

DoubleDutch wrote: Is there a tide Paul hahahahaha?

Magnificent !!!! As always !

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met 
In Manchester, it rains so much that the tide is always coming in! That’s why I need an overflow so that the extra water goes where I want it to. At least I get free water-changes. 
Mol_PMB
DoubleDutch
Posting Legend
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 134 times

Visit tuesday Paul !Image

Send from the other side of the North Sea
Send from the Low lands.
Mol_PMB

Pond in the rain. It is now full!
Mol_PMB
Mol_PMB

Mol_PMB
Gingerlove05
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Has liked: 5446 times
Been liked: 2668 times

I dunno what it is, rain on a pond is really calming and peaceful to me :)
To the tune of “the saints go marching in”:
Oh fluffy sheep! Oh fluffy sheep! Oh fluffy sheep are wonderful, they’re white Welsh and fluffy! Oh fluffy sheep are wonderful!
Annie
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 234 times
Been liked: 151 times

Is the window above the horseshoes your kitchen ? Nice to look over the pond from there
I love the sound of rain, have Alexa play it to me at night to help me sleep, very relaxing indeed.
Last edited by Annie on Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bikini Bottom - 168l Bronze, Peppered & Albino Cory, Black Widows, Cherry & Green Tiger Barb, Amanos The Kremlin - 58l  Bronze Corys
QT - 15l
Bronze Cory Fry
Mol_PMB

Annie wrote: Is the window above the horseshoes your kitchen ? Nice to look over the pond from their.
I love the sound of rain, have Alexa play it to me at night to help me sleep, very relaxing indeed.
It isn't unfortunately, that's one of the outbuildings (which sounds like I have an estate, but it's more of a backyard with a few sheds!)
My kitchen window overlooks the pond from one end, so does the living room window. The last pic I posted is from the guest bedroom upstairs. So there's plenty of scope for watching from the house. Hopefully when the pond gets populated I can photograph the wildlife from upstairs with my big zoom lens.
Mol_PMB
Annie
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 234 times
Been liked: 151 times

Ah nice that you can view it from various rooms, be great to see wildlife too :)
Bikini Bottom - 168l Bronze, Peppered & Albino Cory, Black Widows, Cherry & Green Tiger Barb, Amanos The Kremlin - 58l  Bronze Corys
QT - 15l
Bronze Cory Fry
DoubleDutch
Posting Legend
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 134 times

Mol_PMB wrote:
Annie wrote: Is the window above the horseshoes your kitchen ? Nice to look over the pond from their.
It isn't unfortunately, that's one of the outbuildings (which sounds like I have an estate, but it's more of a backyard with a few sheds!)
My kitchen window overlooks the pond from one end, so does the living room window. The last pic I posted is from the guest bedroom upstairs. So there's plenty of scope for watching from the house. Hopefully when the pond gets populated I can photograph the wildlife from upstairs with my big zoom lens.
I can acknowledge hahahaha !!!!

Send from the other side of the North Sea
Send from the Low lands.
Mol_PMB

I’ve just had a very successful trip to a local reclaim yard, and came back with these old Yorkshire sandstone ‘slates’ which will be perfect for capping the wall around the pond. They’re about 20mm thick and very rustic to suit the general theme. 
Only £80 including instant delivery of them and me back home.
The next job is to give them a clean and trim some of them to fit.
Mol_PMB