Panic buying... *WARNING - CURRENT NEWS RELATED TOPIC*

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Forum suggestion always welcome. All things non-fishy related.
Stephen
Guru Multi TOTM Winner
Guru Multi TOTM Winner
Has liked: 1418 times
Been liked: 3410 times

Jon_D wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 16:14 pm STEPHEN, should you actually travel to The Lakes this is what you will see! :rolleyes:

It was only an example Jon but we can travel anywhere in England (from England) under the pretence of going to exercise.
It does not make sense (to me).

Stay safe & healthy everyone
425L SeaBray Elite aquarium - Rio Mamoré (Bolivia) theme
4 x Cupid Cichlids, 14 x Cory caudimaculatus, 12 x Cory sterbai 51 x Reed Tetra, 4 x Honeycomb Bristlenose (L519)

Powered by EHEIM
Jon_D
Posting Legend
Has liked: 657 times
Been liked: 774 times

I knew what you wrote was an example, STEHEN, I just wanted to show how damn ridiculous the whole situation is. Here in Barnard Castle, there has been a continous stream of vehicles, cars, bikes and caravans, passing thrugh on the way to The Lakes as the towns from whence they came have a very loose attitude to "lockdown". Many stop off here and totally ignore the social distancing demand, wandering around staring at the closed shops. And then the Authorities wonder how the virus spreads to areas which had no previous infections; like the countryside.
Stephen
Guru Multi TOTM Winner
Guru Multi TOTM Winner

Jon_D wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 18:05 pm I knew what you wrote was an example, STEHEN, I just wanted to show how damn ridiculous the whole situation is. Here in Barnard Castle, there has been a continous stream of vehicles, cars, bikes and caravans, passing thrugh on the way to The Lakes as the towns from whence they came have a very loose attitude to "lockdown". Many stop off here and totally ignore the social distancing demand, wandering around staring at the closed shops. And then the Authorities wonder how the virus spreads to areas which had no previous infections; like the countryside.
Exactly ::thumbu::
People's selfish attitudes and lack of common sense is spoiling things for others.
4 x Cupid Cichlids, 14 x Cory caudimaculatus, 12 x Cory sterbai 51 x Reed Tetra, 4 x Honeycomb Bristlenose (L519)

Powered by EHEIM
Gingerlove05
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Has liked: 5446 times
Been liked: 2668 times

In relation to idiot drivers...
https://news.sky.com/video/share-11992374
fr499y
Admin - TOTM Winner
Admin - TOTM Winner
Has liked: 1787 times
Been liked: 4206 times

thats just bloody stupid! i didn't even see the cars coming up until they went by.
Jon_D
Posting Legend
Has liked: 657 times
Been liked: 774 times

So! This snivelling truth bending berk, who has just got over COVID-19, and could well still be a carrier of the viirus comes to my little town and may well have infected us... and he gets away with it!!!! ::evil:: ::evil:: ::evil:: ::evil::
The Observer:-
---------------------
A week earlier Cummings was seen by another witness in Barnard Castle on Easter Day, 30 miles away from Durham, the investigation found. The town, which takes its name from the English Heritage site at its centre, is a popular destination for days out.
--------------------
If any of our OAPs here (and there are many) die due to COVID-19, he should be charged with manslaughter. Some of our children have just been identified as having the virus.
Gingerlove05
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Has liked: 5446 times
Been liked: 2668 times

He should be charged anyway, if it was anyone else they would’ve been fined upto the eyeballs and his blatant and continued disregard for his own rules, people have avoided their own families so they can work and then theres this butthole.
Hope he gets charged and sacked irregardless 🤬
Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4246 times
Been liked: 3909 times

Gingerlove05 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 21:43 pm Hope he gets charged and sacked irregardless 🤬
He won't, them and us you know, they have their own rules and lord help us if we break them. :dodgy2:
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2:
Stephen
Guru Multi TOTM Winner
Guru Multi TOTM Winner

Gingerlove05 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 22:26 pm In relation to idiot drivers...
https://news.sky.com/video/share-11992374
I would never do 200 mph on any road, well not in a Ford Fiesta :rolleyes:

I have noticed that some local drivers are now speeding around ignoring the speed limit.
I pulled out of our side road yesterday to pop to Morrisons then someone driving in the opposite direction must of been doing about 60 mph followed by another car doing similar, both in a 30 mph zone.
It's crazy out there at times.

Stay safe & healthy everyone