Show us your Pussy!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Forum suggestion always welcome. All things non-fishy related.
Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4244 times
Been liked: 3908 times

These cats need their own YouTube channel. Sometime back we all view the cathedral cat disappear under Dean's robes during sermon, but now his friend goes one better! Enjoy :grin:

....if you not seen the first cat.

WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2:
Gingerlove05
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Has liked: 5443 times
Been liked: 2668 times

ROFL Crafty bugger :D
Ruth
Posting Legend
Has liked: 733 times
Been liked: 1316 times

I was waiting on him leaping up into the air in the second one!! Using some form of Christian alternative expletive!! 🤣🤣
Ric
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4280 times
Been liked: 1898 times

Do you think the Dean has trained the cats and is employing them to up his viewing figures? :D
Martinspuddle
Has liked: 4244 times
Been liked: 3908 times

Ric wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 17:33 pm Do you think the Dean has trained the cats and is employing them to up his viewing figures? :D
Think you might be right. Looking yesterday on Youtube at the list of videos nearly every video from the Dean of Canterbury has one or more cats. :dodgy2:
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2:
stechappo
Has liked: 530 times
Been liked: 586 times

What can you say the guys a pussy magnet :P
WinterRose73
Posting Legend
Has liked: 822 times
Been liked: 693 times

I..... Am...... Dracula.....

Also, Judgy McJudge Face...

😂😂
'Take wasps,' Death continued. 'Wasps are made entirely from bastard. Whose grand design are they part of?'
jacksdad
Posting Legend
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 272 times

My Ozzycat has got a tick on his ear :(
I have tried to keep hold of him and use a tick hook to get it off...no chance! Nowty bugger won't keep still at all...Is there a gel or cream that can be applied rather than trying to phsyically?
Fluval 160, Boyu 300 'New Used Project 2' , Leddy 60l Shrimp tank
eBay stalker bargain hunter!
Ric
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4280 times
Been liked: 1898 times

jacksdad wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 14:10 pm My Ozzycat has got a tick on his ear :(
I have tried to keep hold of him and use a tick hook to get it off...no chance! Nowty bugger won't keep still at all...Is there a gel or cream that can be applied rather than trying to phsyically?
Of all the space on the body, such an awkward place for the tick to attach itself.

No cream or gel that I know of! Any chance of one person holding him, with a towel over his face and maybe even wrapped up in a towel as a restraint and the other person removing the tick?

If not, you might have to leave it and wait until the tick drops off once it is full..
jacksdad
Posting Legend
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 272 times

Will it just drop off? That is the best answer! He's 9 years old now, got him when 7 weeks old as his mum died, but he'd weaned so was ok: my best mate!
He came home full off dog poo once, so I had to bath him. I filled the bath, put on my motorbike leather gloves and grabbed him then dropped into the bath....was like a tornado hit the water. Not impressed one bit, he tried to jump straight up out of the bath so I grabbed him and dropped him back in, and managed to give him a quick rub down, before he broke free and ran off, and hid behind the settee. He just stayed there glaring at me for about 3 hours, then finally emerged for a tin of salmon. He is a bit spirited...:)
Fluval 160, Boyu 300 'New Used Project 2' , Leddy 60l Shrimp tank
eBay stalker bargain hunter!