Guppy definitely not right

Just started on your fishy adventures, ask for help in here.
algae
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 13 times

For the last 24hrs my Guppy (the one with half a tail) has positioned himself near the surface resting his body on top of a temperature gauge. Its as if he knows he can't keep up with the others and has given up. I'm not sure what to do, if I knew for sure he's not going to make it and he's suffering I would put him out of his misery. Help guys, what should I do?
plankton
Super Mod
Super Mod
Has liked: 5061 times
Been liked: 3426 times

Can you get a pic?
It may be that he's being harassed if he's not as agile.
Drifty
Posting Legend
Has liked: 2119 times
Been liked: 761 times

also like to see picture
Create Not Hate
algae

This morning he's moved off his perch and swimming very lethargically keeping topside and not interested in food. I have never noticed him being harassed by his tank mates but they do pass close and at speed sometimes. I know first hand how frustrating that can be. He's had the bloated look for several days now which may indicate overfeeding but like I say he's not interested in food so could it be some kind of parasite? Not sure if the video loaded :-/
Drifty
Posting Legend

video?
Create Not Hate
algae

No, I didn't think the video loaded, not sur how to upload a movie, can anyone give me a heads up?
Drifty
Posting Legend

algae wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:40 am No, I didn't think the video loaded, not sur how to upload a movie, can anyone give me a heads up?
upload it on youtube then add it in the [youtube] tag
Create Not Hate
plankton
Super Mod
Super Mod
Has liked: 5061 times
Been liked: 3426 times

The pic is too small to see what's going on.
If he's constipated that would cause him to stay at the top and be lethargic.
Try not feeding for a couple of days.
When I first kept guppies I overfed and had two literally burst as they don't have the "cut-off switch" when they're full. Not a pleasant sight. :(
algae

I pulled up a chair and watched the other fishes behaviour for some time and they did pester the ailing guppy a couple of times, nothing too aggressive just being their boisterous selves so that could account for him seeking shelter or resting behind the thermometer. As suggested I did stop feeding for a day but he doesn't seem interested in food anyway and nobody touched the peas apart from the snails. At least he's moving about the tank so hopefully he'll get there eventually.
Sorry about the photo but that was the beginning of a video that failed. I'm hopeless when it comes to anything electronic so I don't think I'll venture down the U-tube route but thanks for the advise.
algae

Ah well, sorry to say poor chap didn't make it.