Trilineatus not happy

Pleco Fan
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner
Has liked: 424 times
Been liked: 209 times

My new Trilineatus are not at all happy, one has just died, they are quite lethargic, they move around the tank then just stay put for ages, all my parameters are fine so are the other fish, my ph is 7 so I don't know what is wrong, the water is soft and the last time I bought some of these they were very happy and breeding.
black ghost
Posting Legend
Has liked: 309 times
Been liked: 1391 times

I thought they looked a bit ropey in the photos, to be fair. Could be from shock from diabolical shop water… or a few things, bacterial, protozoan… It’s always hard to tell when there’s no obvious symptoms.
I don't keep fish, I keep water. Water keeps fish.
Pleco Fan
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner
Has liked: 424 times
Been liked: 209 times

Well two have died I'm down to four, It doesn't make any sense, I haven't had any deaths in over eighteen months or so. All the other fish are perfectly happy as usual.
They are still hardly moving around the tank it's just not usual behavior for cory's.
BigBen
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 696 times
Been liked: 1686 times

They're skinny, get some lobster eggs in to them and a good pellets - 50% protein ideally. Water change daily. Do you have a hospital tank you can use?
Instagram - @the.cornish.fishkeeper
plankton
Super Mod
Super Mod
Has liked: 5064 times
Been liked: 3426 times

Melafix and Interpet anti internal bacteria are the best two things for corys with problems, plus the protein/meaty food soaked in garlic.
If at first you don't succeed....
...get someone else to do it! :D

Enjoy your fish, shrimps and snails!
Ian