Feeling stupid

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Forum suggestion always welcome. All things non-fishy related.
Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4252 times
Been liked: 3917 times

plankton wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:36 am
Martinspuddle wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:59 am
plankton wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:48 am I can never remember where I put things so I've given up feeling stupid when I find them after wasting money.....
Anyone short of a fishy item, then ask @plankton to look in his equipment stock pile. :]
I have no idea where that is!............
As bad as me! 🤣
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2:
Martinspuddle
Has liked: 4252 times
Been liked: 3917 times

Martinspuddle wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:48 am I'm in the process of starting up a couple of extra aquariums in my garage ...all hopefully all will be revealed in the next few months.

While setting up I knew I had a couple of Eheim heaters. I started looking, could I find them, no. I did find my little 25 watt Eheim but not powerful enough for what I want.

So, still not being able to locate them, this week I picked up a couple of Superfish 150 watt heater thermostats, unfortunately my LFS doesn't sell Eheim so if nothing else I could get my Juwel 60 litre up and running.

Today. I wanted my bag of peat moss to start soaking and it's behind the car in a box where I keep my excess hardscape and substrate ...Guess what I found at the bottom of this box wrapped in bubble wrap, Argh!!!

So annoying when you waste money. :mad:
At the start of March if you all recall I purchase a Superfish 'Start' 150 watt heater thermostats. One of these that's in use I have found the temperature markings have rubbed off the top already, so be aware if you buy this older model. :mad:

Image courtesy from Amazon UK
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: