Jd blister?

Angel's, Discus, Oscars, Rams, Malawi etc.
Scott.turner28
Been liked: 14 times

Some proper treatment lol good advice. I have about 5-600 quids worth of fish of course i would get proper treatment had i known what it was. I did some research and went with nt labs white spot and fungus treatment, along side melafix as already started that. And seems to be doing the job. Went and bought a 60l just for the purpose of treating her properly.. please dont get it twisted i wouldnt buy fish and spend around 10 hrs a week on them if i wasnt going to look after them properly. Thanks for help everyone though spots are smaller and fading.
Ric
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4280 times
Been liked: 1898 times

Good to know you've found a combination of treatments that work. As you know, the main problem is getting the diagnosis right, as there are so many diseases which sometimes present in a similar manner at first.
Hope it continues to heal and that it does not return (or on any of your other fish). :)
plankton
Super Mod
Super Mod
Has liked: 5033 times
Been liked: 3395 times

Hope it continues to recover.
(By the way, I think that F3l1ss meant proper meds which is why she said Esha or Waterlife. It wasn't about your treatment of the fish ;) )
F3l1ss
Has liked: 1032 times
Been liked: 323 times

Yup sorry! I wasn't saying you weren't treating them right, I just don't believe melafix/pimafix do much compared to esha/waterlife treatments.
Small tank - 125L - 7 Corydoras sterbai, 2 Melanotaenia herbertaxelrodi