My 4ft Log...

A place to keep us informed of the goings on in your tanks. - Tank Logs.
hotashes
Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 36 times

Astevens4 link wrote: Haha honesty costs them money dontchaknow.

Ugh. If your honest about why your doing it (££££) then thats cool but dont PRETEND like its for hobyists then censor it when you dont like what is said on it.

And i thought Canadians were supposed to be nice . . . .
May you enlighten me?

Ashley..

Aqua oak tanks 4'x2'x2' & 5'x2'x2' both freshwater set up on apex Neptune systems.  [emoji225][emoji226][emoji245]
Mortgage & Protection Adviser Full Time,
Peace [emoji111]?️
Aqua oak tanks 4'x2'x2' & 5'x2'x2' both freshwater set up on apex Neptune systems. :swim: :swim2:
Peace
Astevens4

The canadian owners of TfF appear to have bought the ship, then banned the former captain from speaking his mind about things they don’t like.

Buying it to leverage the ad revenue is one thing, and if everyone is open about it, few people are likely to be put out about it - after all we get a nice, free forum. But applying censorship regarding valid complaint? Simply not cricket!

Removing criticism in order to make things seem hunky dory, when they are not (to ensure their ad revenue isnt affected) is just plain underhanded.
Currently splitting my time between 8 tanks, between 600l and 40l - and occasionally the 4 kids, missus, job etc . . .

Big fan of sumps / refugariums and novelty oversized canister filters!
hotashes
Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 36 times

Astevens4 link wrote: The canadian owners of TfF appear to have bought the ship, then banned the former captain from speaking his mind about things they don’t like.

Buying it to leverage the ad revenue is one thing, and if everyone is open about it, few people are likely to be put out about it - after all we get a nice, free forum. But applying censorship regarding valid complaint? Simply not cricket!

Removing criticism in order to make things seem hunky dory, when they are not (to ensure their ad revenue isnt affected) is just plain underhanded.
Gotcha thanks Tony.

Ashley..

Aqua oak tanks 4'x2'x2' & 5'x2'x2' both freshwater set up on apex Neptune systems.  [emoji225][emoji226][emoji245]
Peace [emoji111]?️
Aqua oak tanks 4'x2'x2' & 5'x2'x2' both freshwater set up on apex Neptune systems. :swim: :swim2:
Peace