Feliss' tank logs

A place to keep us informed of the goings on in your tanks. - Tank Logs
F3l1ss
Has Liked: 130 times
Been liked: 85 times

Re: Feliss' tank logs

Post by F3l1ss »

I'm not that hopeful unfortunately, I had a male pass in a similar way previously. He's draining of colour :(
Small tank - 125L - 3 Iriatherina werneri, 4 Celestichthys erythromicron
Big tank - ~500L - 1 Mastacembelus erythrotaenia, 16 mixed rainbows (Melanotaenia herbertaxelrodi, Melanotaenia trifasciata, Melanotaenia boesemani)

Staffylover
Has Liked: 863 times
Been liked: 742 times

Post by Staffylover »

Your tank looks great, I really like the overgrown moss, sad about the larger rainbows, I always find it difficult to know when to fish just one out as I know it will stress all the fish, great news about the little fry though :)
180l small fish community
350l Jewel Rio jungle tank
420l 6ft river tank - lake kutubu rainbows, scissortails.

SxAqua
Has Liked: 486 times
Been liked: 354 times

Post by SxAqua »

Sorry for your loss 🙁 Hope the other 2 pull through !

F3l1ss
Has Liked: 130 times
Been liked: 85 times

Post by F3l1ss »

Rainbows really don't do well on their own so the other fish is there really just for company for the male.

Trimming the moss was an experience! Hehe gets everywhere doesn't it... looks better on the half of the tank I tidied up, I do love the overgrown look but it was crowding out some of the other plants. May take a few of the plants out and some of the littler moss clumps, but will give it some time to see how it comes back after trimming. Love this tank so much still :)
Small tank - 125L - 3 Iriatherina werneri, 4 Celestichthys erythromicron
Big tank - ~500L - 1 Mastacembelus erythrotaenia, 16 mixed rainbows (Melanotaenia herbertaxelrodi, Melanotaenia trifasciata, Melanotaenia boesemani)