The Sunnyside 300 :: Tank Log

A place to keep us informed of the goings on in your tanks. - Tank Logs.
mikeyw64
Posting Legend
Has liked: 424 times
Been liked: 1275 times

mikeyw64 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:40 pm SO I think somewhere along the line I've lost one maybe two of the three Dwarves :(

I say maybe as I have created quite a nice cave system
Well there's deffo 2 of them in there, finally spotted one of them sticking his head out of the caves whilst the other was at the top.

Still a question mark over #3 though.
fr499y
Admin - TOTM Winner
Admin - TOTM Winner
Has liked: 1789 times
Been liked: 4222 times

hows this tank going @mikeyw64 ?
Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4253 times
Been liked: 3917 times

@mikeyw64, just catching up with your thread, don't know what happened to your video links. ::eh::

WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2:
mikeyw64
Posting Legend
Has liked: 424 times
Been liked: 1275 times

Greetings and apologies for another absence

@Martinspuddle no idea what happened to images, they were on postimages

@fr499y She's plodding along pretty much looking after herself although far from pristine, really need to give the glass a good de-alagae. I dont really do water changes any more , pretty much just doing 1-5% every 2 weeks. Also just realised the Canister filter has never been opened since I set this tank up 3 years ago and I havent even touched the pre filter with the sponges in for over 18 months. Flow is still ok though (last time I opened the pre filter was because the flow slowed and I found it sand clogged) . I do still keep an eye on the parameters and whenever checked well within tolerances.

That said I have lost a few fish here and there (no specific reasons just the odd one now and then randomly dead) although all 5 Angels are still "getting along" (although one of them is a recluse and keeps hiding somewhere) as are the 3 remaining embers I popped in there when I closed Castle down. (Yes I know Angels & Embers, blah blah blah). Oh and at least one of my Ottos keeps being spotted noew & then, most recently yesterday. No idea if there's one or multiple lol.

Also had a few additions including some more Sterbais and the latest some more Panda babies which like to hide in the cave system.. Meanwhile the Albino Corys just seem to get bigger and fatter all the time

(Did I mention i need an algae scraping session)