My daily greeting

A place to keep us informed of the goings on in your ponds.
Clownman
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 87 times

Every day I follow the same path through the house, passing the coffee machine to the pond. This is my greeting every day :grin:
keithmart
Been liked: 13 times

Hi

Mine are the same.
Who said fish don't have a memory. Mine remember even after winter when the have not fed for 4 to 6 months!
Regards

Keith
Leeds UK

Remember you are unique .......Just like everyone else
Clownman

Mine are the same Keith, always hungry too lol
Si4geckos
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner
Has liked: 438 times
Been liked: 844 times

Haha, great looking fish. My pond is just outside the kitchen window. When I open it, they know that means food is coming flying and the 'sharks' start to circle! I do enjoy the pond lifestyle.
Clownman

Brilliant! I wasn't allowed one that close to the house lol
Si4geckos
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner
Has liked: 438 times
Been liked: 844 times

Clownman wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 16:23 pm Brilliant! I wasn't allowed one that close to the house lol
Biggest mistake people make with ponds is building them too far away from the house where they can't be seen. I watch it all the time from the dining room table. Even outside loving people spend most tof their time indoors. I built my water fall to line up precisely with my eye line for where I sit for dinner haha.
Clownman

Si4geckos wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 17:28 pm
Clownman wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 16:23 pm Brilliant! I wasn't allowed one that close to the house lol
Biggest mistake people make with ponds is building them too far away from the house where they can't be seen. I watch it all the time from the dining room table. Even outside loving people spend most tof their time indoors. I built my water fall to line up precisely with my eye line for where I sit for dinner haha.
I couldn't get it any closer to the house, there's decking in the way, I can see it from the kitchen and dining room though