YOUTUBE Superstars

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Forum suggestion always welcome. All things non-fishy related.
John Linklater
Has liked: 250 times
Been liked: 90 times

Lo1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:03 am
John Linklater wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 16:41 pm I don’t like any of them that I’ve seen. The guy who does MD fish tanks is maybe the most irritating person on the internet.
One of his videos he stripped the tank so quickly he killed a number of his own fish, he should have be prosecuted NOT praised.
Hadn’t seen that but not surprised. Corys on coarse gravel was an obvious one I noticed.
Lo1
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 223 times

The fact that they were bright orange/red, he should not have missed any. Too much of a hurry to do a new tank.
:swim: :swim2: :swim:

NACD OptiWhite Aquarium 140l,
F Zone Stainless Steel 15l filter,
Eheim powerLED+ fresh daylight,
Eheim powerLED+ fresh plants,
AI Nero 3 Powerhead,
Twinstar Nano Sterilizer,
Co2 Art PRO-SE.
Flex365
FOTM & TOTM Winner
FOTM & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 328 times
Been liked: 236 times

John Linklater wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:41 am
Flex365 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:52 am As above Kaveman Aquatics is also another great channel for general advice, product reviews and especially for anyone interested in African Cichlids.
It’s part of the reason I don’t bother with these channels. It’s obvious with every one of them who is paying or giving freebies for favourable product reviews.
Yes your absolutely correct some channels get paid or get given freebies to promote products for favourable reviews.

Not everyone likes watching sponsored reviews, I get it, however I personally don't mind watching the paid/ sponsored reviews as there's always something new to learn about new products on the market.

John Linklater
Has liked: 250 times
Been liked: 90 times

Flex365 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 16:31 pm
John Linklater wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:41 am
Flex365 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:52 am As above Kaveman Aquatics is also another great channel for general advice, product reviews and especially for anyone interested in African Cichlids.
It’s part of the reason I don’t bother with these channels. It’s obvious with every one of them who is paying or giving freebies for favourable product reviews.
Yes your absolutely correct some channels get paid or get given freebies to promote products for favourable reviews.

Not everyone likes watching sponsored reviews, I get it, however I personally don't mind watching the paid/ sponsored reviews as there's always something new to learn about new products on the market.

Fair comment 👍
Mito
Has liked: 347 times
Been liked: 190 times

I came across one a couple of days ago called The Cinescaper. To me very enjoyable.
Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4260 times
Been liked: 3919 times

Not really fishkeeping but where the fish we keep are found and their environments.

Below water - Oliver Lucanus ...many of his videos I've linked here Fauna in Nature

Biotopia - www.youtube.com/@biotopia5319

Aquascaping and fishkeeping, all the usual suspects on YouTube.
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2:
DuzMano
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 15 times

https://youtube.com/@WorldofWhasian?si=CuLcec5HlQqoGZHV

I also enjoy watching this guy. Super chilled, no hard sell, no in your face enthusiasm but you can still tell he's super into what he does.
Duz "'Scape Noob" Mano

Duz Mano's Leddy XL